murcia

Portal de Jumilla

www.portaldejumilla.com

Jumilla - SpanishJumilla - English
detail of Jumilla

 

[A 19-year-old young man treated for smoke inhalation in the fire of a house in Jumilla (11/01/2021)

Emergency health services have treated a 19-year-old young man who has been affected by smoke in the fire in a flat in a building on Don Pelayo de Jumilla street.

He has not required transfer to a health center. On 1-1-2, at 9:15 am, I received calls from neighbors in the building and nearby buildings informing them that they saw smoke on the stairs.

Patrols of the Local Police and firefighters from the Consortium for Fire Extinction and Rescue of the Murcia Region (CEIS) were mobilized to the place.

Upon the arrival of the emergency services, they demanded health care for a person, for which a Mobile Emergency Unit (UME) was also mobilized with health personnel from the 061 Emergency and Health Emergencies Management. At 9.54 am, the firefighters declared the fire extinguished, which has affected a bedroom of the house.

The toilets treated a 19-year-old man "in situ" for poisoning by inhalation of smoke.

function { ;(, , {});}

Source: 112RM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2021 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información